Performance Graduated Compression – for racing or recovery – is a patented light weight sock made of Silver DryStat® with a padded footbed and a thin mesh stripe which runs from the middle of the top of the foot to the bottom of the cuff, on both sides of the sock.
The mesh, together with the light weight fiber, gives superior wicking and ventilation.
The moderate compression is gradual, with the highest from the mid-foot to the top of the ankle, stimulating blood flow, increasing circulation, alleviating swelling, and contributing to a boost in performance.
• Boosts your performance
• Stimulates blood circulation
• Improves oxygen delivery to muscles
• Lactic acid production reduced
• Proven cramp relief
• Exclusive wicking and antibacterial fiber
• Worldwide Patent
• Tested and proved by today's world class athletes in extreme conditions
• Provides superior arch and plantar support
Due to the stretchability of the sock, if your shoe size is between sizes, choose the smaller.